A situationally confident and credible appearance determines success on the professional stage – for example in a consulting situation, in a presentation or in an important meeting with clients or employees.
Success comes to those who manage to capture the audience’s attention from beginning to end.
We open a rehearsal room and work out three main success factors for an effective performance:
- Showing your personal strengths in a situationally required role.
- The ability to connect with your audience and to react to their needs in a present and spontaneous way.
- The emotional staging of messages within an exciting story.
Training content and transfers
- Basics of perception and impact in presentation situations
- Tools for the authentic use of body language, voice and speech
- Impro techniques for dealing confidently with unforeseen events
- Tips & tools for dealing with nervousness and stage fright
- Situational application of storylining and storytelling techniques
- Exercises and (video) feedback on your own impact
Information on the Presence & Impact training at a glance
max. 8-10 Participants
face-to-face training: 2 days
live online training: 4 x 0.5 days (incl. individual 1:1 coaching sessions)
available as inhouse group or individual coaching sessions